I am happy to say that I now LOVE my make-up and I am going to share some of my favorites and exactly why I love them. They are all from Arbonne of course! hehe. Arbonne's products are amazing because they are all botanically based, no mineral oils, no animal by-products or chemical fragrances or dyes! I've listed them in the order that I love them the MOST! (But secretly I probably love them all the same:)
1. Virtual Illusion Make-up Primer! AHHH!!! Can you hear the angels singing too? Seriously.
I love it because it smooths out my skin in a way that I can't even describe, seriously it does and it helps my make-up stay on ALL DAY LONG!!! This is what I call my miracle product and I mean it. LOVE IT!
2. Mineral Poweder Foundation with SPF 15. I love this! Yes I wear foundation now because it never clogs my pores. Itt contains no mineral oil or any animal by-products. It protects me from the sun. I am not one of those people that feels like the summer time comes so I better get as tan as I can get. No thanks, I'll pass. Lasts forever. I've had it since I got it in August and I might be 1/3 of the way done with it. It goes on so light, which I LOVE. I can touch my skin after I put it on and it doesn't even feel like I have make-up on. Sign me up!
3. Blush. Blush is blush right? NOT. Some blushes don't go on smoothly but this one goes on like a dream and want to know the best part.......I've had my blush for over a year now and I bet I wont finish it until December. Seriously amazing.
4. Eyeliner. only one thing needs to be said. No smear. nuff said.
5. Mascara. Even though it's last on my list this does not mean I don't love it, because seriously I do! It is the best mascara. Makes my lashes look long and luscious and stays on so well!
I feel like I'm having a love affair with my make-up. hehe
So there you have it. Now for the GREAT PART. One of you will get this for FREE:
YES You're very own PRIMER!! YAY for a giveaway! Yay for healthy make-up products!!
Here is how to enter:
1. Become a Follower of "Happiness is..."
2. Leave a comment telling me how you wear your eye make-up (i.e. simple, no eyeliner?, blues,greens?etc..)
The giveaway will close at the end of Friday April 8
Good Luck to you all!!






12 comments:
Laur this is so fun! :) well I have been hating my makeup lately because I haven't gotten any new makeup in quite awhile, but this is how I wear it. No foundation for the same reasons you didn't, and no blush. But I wear eye shadow usually in browns or shimmery creams with maybe a hint of pinky color. I also wear black eyeliner and mascara. That pretty much sums it up!
I'm a follower & I want to win! I wear thin black eye liner and black mascarra. That's all. Very simple. Never shadows (unless it's a very, VERY special date)
Love your new blog P.S! I only wear mascara and eyeliner and sometimes shadow depends what i have planned :)
i've been wanting to switch up my makeup routine, maybe i'll try out some arbonne. i wear light foundation, and mascara and on good days, eyeliner and maybe some neutral shadow.
ps i just read your "about" page, and i love that Olivia was born on 12/31 so you could get a tax credit, what a thoughtful girl! haha. also, the weather in New Mexico (that's where you are, right?) is making me very jealous right now.
I just went to an Arbonne spa party and tried out some primer, loved it! It was so smooth and felt nice on my skin. I hope I can win it! I wear a little foundation with blush and wear mascara occasionally, although I need some better stuff since I have had it for too long. When I do wear eye shadow, I have greens or a dusky color and a little brown eye liner.
Love my eye creme!
I have awful skin so I wear way too much makeup, but maybe primer would help that :) I too love Kelly's blog-it's a daily read for me! Love your new blog as well!
I love giveaways. Well, since I have just started using Arbonne makeup I do admit I like the eyeliner. I do not wear any eyeshadow anymore. And if I do, it is LIGHT cause my eyes are so dark I feel sunken in if I do anythign else!
I wear what I feel like. Some days more than others, but never very much makeup. I wear eyeshadow and mascara, and sometimes eye liner.
I rarely wear anything ~ I've got tiny little eyes that tend to refuse makeup! I've invested in extensions for the eyelashes and LOVE them but other than that ... I'm a natural girl!
Eye makeup is a daily wear for me. I wear browns and golds for eye shadow, and black eyeliner and mascara. My sweet mom sends me her left over foundation, she is half Italian with darker skin, me...well I wasn't blessed so much with that skin tone. Sadly I still try to make the foundation work!
I wear eye makeup everyday as well, I swap between the browns & grays.. I always wear brown eye liner and then smudge over it with brown shadow. I wear a lash builder on my lashes, followed by two different black mascaras. That's pretty much it! Thanks Lauren for doing a giveaway!
Post a Comment