Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happiness is...

Friendships. I value friendship so much. Friendships that you form that can last a lifetime. I'm just grateful for the wonderful business that I work out of my home that not only allows me to make these wonderful friendships but that helps me to stay home with my beautiful baby girl.

Happiness is.... hearing some awesome trainings! Including The Gen Y guy- Jason Dorsey! He was hilarious. But mostly I loved hearing from my good friend and National Vice President: Bonnie! She is the best!

Beautiful women- wonderful leaders
 Happiness is.... Hearing Ian's amazing British accent!
 Happiness is.... having this gorgeous gal on my team! I am so grateful she joined my business and grateful we have grown so close because of it!
 Happiness is watching the Houston team dance!--- even though Holly wouldn't join me in my attempt at Ellen's dance dare!
 Happiness is... this amazing group of girls! We are all a part of Tara's (far right) downline- and she is an amazing example to all of us- She's getting her Mercedes November 27th so watch out!
 Happiness is.... a night out on the town eating some delicious food, dancing behind people's backs, laughing so hard we cried, having a guy ask Tara if she was an exotic dancer, and Bonnie getting excited about her Jazz!
And apparently I got tara mid sentence- sorry girl!

Beautiful Gayelynn

Shared a room with these two- so fun!
I know I look like a deer in headlights here- but I just love Carla- love love love her! She has a heart of Gold!

Thought about you so much Kel- so much!

 Happiness is... being a stay at home mom who actually got to dress up for something, and wear lipstick!

 Happiness is.... This amazing woman and long time friend, Tara. She is my sponsor and I am so grateful to have her in my life. So grateful our friendship will last for years to come!

So incredibly blessed in my life! The trip was super fun, and fun to be on my own for a little bit- but I couldn't wait to be back with my wonderful hubs and little bean sprout! I missed them- and it's because of them that I joined this wonderful company!

2 comments:

brynne frei said...

that lipstick looks great on you!!

Kelly Jean said...

I love how happy your job makes you!! I love those dressed up photos of you - you look SMASHING! :)

And ahh, SERENDIPITY! Hahaha. So many good parts... thanks for thinking of me :) XO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...