Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dolly and sharing and Uh Oh's

Olivia loves her dolly. I love that about her. She's a pretty well rounded girl. Loves the rocks and the dirt and loves her dolly too. love her.

Lately she is all about sharing things with her dolly. Here she is giving her dolly some of her sippy and giving her kisses. She has also put her dolly in the tub as it was filling up and brushed the dolly's teeth. Such a good helper!
I love that she wants to share everything. Even when she chews up a cracker part way and wants to stick it in my mouth. It's the thought that counts right?

She also loves the word Uh-Oh. She drops everything and says it. It is adorable. When a youtube video is finished playing she says Uh-oh. When I drop something she says uh-oh. We went through Target today saying Uh-oh!

Speaking of talking she also likes to hear the easter eggs open and shut. They pop a little and she says "pop!" It amazes me how quickly she is learning! Just love her!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...