As I mentioned before- Steve is currently doing a mountain Bike Race in Costa Rica. Today was Day 1 which just happens to be the toughest day. I have heard from his father who told me he finished strong and healthy today without any glitches. The website is slow to update so I don't have his times yet. I'm just grateful he finished and he is safe! Keep him in your prayers!!!
So proud of my husband right now! I'll write more later with updates!
(sorry this is jumbled, i'm on vacay and in a hurry!!)
1 comment:
Hey cute girls, day 1 was great. A lot of mud, jungle, river crossings, huge ascents and descents. But all in all I felt strong and healthy. 77 miles and 15,000 ft. of climbing. I´m not sure of my time or place, but I´m happy were I finished. We ate, just got massages and are ready to get some sleep. 3 days more to go!
Love you so much!!
Post a Comment