Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Exciting Times!

Tomorrow the Bug and I are leaving on a jet plane to visit family. We can hardly wait! Life is good! 
Her favorite toys. 
Meanwhile, Steve will be in Costa Rica riding in the Toughest Mountain Bike Race in the WORLD. That's right. He's pretty legit. He did the race 4 years ago and I'm excited to post pictures next week of him during the race! If you want to learn more about the race click here. I'm so proud of him!

5 comments:

brynne frei said...

cool! that sounds so great - i can't wait to hear all about the race and hope you have so much fun visiting family!

Meggara said...

lauren that is so awesome! i don't think i knew he mountain biked, he should be friends with ryan!

Kelly Jean said...

Woohoo!!! Big day for the Rules!! I was just thinking about you guys last night & how I wished we all lived closer, so we could hang out all the time. Such a nice dream! Can't wait to see you this week! :) :) :)

Steph H said...

Fun that you get to visit family, but Costa Rica?? I'd totally go there! Good luck to Steve.

Steph H said...

Fun that you get to visit family, but Costa Rica?? I'd totally go there! Good luck to Steve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...