Thursday, November 3, 2011

La Ruta Bike Race Day 2

Okay so I haven't been able to get into contact with Steve's dad today...he is my info guy but I have found out some info from the good ol' world wide web. I know that he finished today in 8 hours and 2 minutes. I'm just hoping he finished in one piece. The swedish guy on the bike team has a blog and he didn't mention anything about anyone being hurt so I think it's safe to say he's okay. I'm so grateful he has a blog so that I can get SOME info.

Last time Steve did this race (4 years ago) Day 2 was the easiest day and Steve's favorite. This year they changed Day 2 and from his teammates blog it sounds like Day 2 was rougher than rough. I can just picture my sweet husband now- utterly exhausted but with more mental will power than just about anyone on the planet. He really amazes me!

I stole this picture from his blog as well! GO STEVEN! I'm so proud of you!! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!





1 comment:

TheCoys said...

way to go Steve! That's so cool that he's done that, twice! I give him my respect and congratulations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...