Wednesday, August 31, 2011

8 months old and the prettiest blue eyes.

My baby is 8 months old. She is a little Ham. I don't have any stats because she doesn't go to the doctor for another month. All I can say is that I love her so much and I love watching her grow. She is learning new things every day. She is becoming more independent. She is eating more Solid foods, still not much, but more. She LOVES listening to music. She says both "dada" and "mama" but doesn't know what they mean. She is the cutest ever.

The number one thing that strangers say to me: "Oh she has the prettiest blue eyes!." And it's true, she does. It's my favorite feature of hers. You could melt in her blue eyes and there are times that I do. Sometimes we just stare at eachother....blue on blue. LOVE THEM!

 But don't take my word for it, see for yourself.

 Oh how they take my breath away. Happy 8 months Olivia, I love you!!

5 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Oooh, AGREED!!!! Love those big blues. I love how you can TOTALLY tell she's your daughter :) Ahhh!!

PS -- I never responded to your "AS IN JOHN THE BAPTIST" comment -- hahahahaha... YES! You understand. Goodness. Annoying to the MAX! ;) Haha, love ya :) :)

Bev Smith said...

Olivia is adorable...beautiful blue eyes! Thanks for sharing! We are having ups and downs in our sleep schedule, hang in there! I just keep reminding myself how fast it will go by.

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

They ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! She is beautiful and perfect! Way to go!

Whitney and Alex said...

Oh my heck Olivia, so big! I can't even believe it...She has grown so much and is absolutely perfect. Those blue eyes are so wonderful. Love that girl!

Chelsi said...

No question! She's adorable. Dave has blue eyes, I have brown. I'm keeping my fingers crossed his genes are stronger than mine, for our kids sake! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...