She loves bath time and tonight was especially fun! She was a complete lounger. Soaking up the warm water and being rubbed down by a loving mommy. She played longer in the bath tonight because she was enjoying it so much! She smelled yummy and had a quiet content look on her face. She began blowing her usual bubbles and then the real fun began.
She plays with her little piggies often, but she has never really sucked on them like so many babies do. That all changed in the bath tub. She wouldn't stop. She loved it. She blew bubbles and then pulled them into her mouth again. Her big eyes staring deep into our souls.
We can't help but glow with happiness as we watch our little goofball eat her piggies for a very long time. Finally we decided before she got too water logged we should take her out. But she was having so much fun that I dried her off, lotioned her up, and let her play...naked...on the floor. Where she continued to eat those delicious toes!


2 comments:
What a sweet boy you have! :-)
Ohhh, that's the life! Maybe next time I have bath-time, I'll start nawing at my little piggies too :) ;) I love your cutie girl. Mmm, I could just squeeze her all day long :)
PS - Silly Tamara. I'm gonna guess she didn't mean to write "boy" ...unless she's a big joker or somethin' ;)
Post a Comment