Isn't she peeerty?!?!? I want her.. Because I want to sew more. I went to a craft night at the church and had so much fun sewing (something I DON'T DO!) and I figured.. I want to do more of this, I want to learn to sew... it makes it difficult when you don't have a machine to learn on. So I want this little beauty. I went shopping with my friend yesterday and we ran across this machine and it's wonderful! It practically sews for you... and i'm not even kidding! These new Machines are so amazing! Really, I think I'm in love... and I WANT IT SO BAD!!!
I want to be able to sew baby blankets, baby bibs, pillow cases, cute valences and drapes, quilts, placemats, table runners, etc.... All these things that are relatively simple to sew I WANT TO SEW!!! Please Santa... this is my only Christmas wish... will you please oblige?!?!?!?!?
3 comments:
Oooh, I don't blame you!!! One day (when I have time to sew) I would love to sew more often! I took a couple of sewing classes and really enjoyed 'em. I'll cross my phalanges for ya to get one this Christmas!! ;) (Regina Phalange! ...name it...?)
I LOVE sewing. Love my sewing machine...best investment ever! Whenever I'm bored I know I can just whip out my handy dandy machine and make myself a project! You should totally do it!
I just bought a Brother from Amazon! It's different from that one, but I'm way excited for it and it got great reviews. Just waiting on it to ship now!
You should check out the Black Friday ads for sales next weekend.
Post a Comment