Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Haunting!


I seriously LOVE this time of year if you haven't got that yet! I have had so much fun coming up with very cheap (sometimes even free!) ways to decorate my apartment for the holidays! So here is what I have come up with!

This is my "mantle" which is actually the top of our desk but HEY you do what you can right? I know something is missing here... can you tell what it is? yes that other candlestick needs a candle... preferably an orange one! Here are a few closeups!Since I decorate normally with a lot of black.. a lot of the candles and other things I used I already had. LOVE FREE DECOR!
Aren't those little guys adorable? I got them when I lived in Logan for $1 each and I just love them!

Now on to my dining room Wall... I love it! Really only the right side changed... so here is a closeup! Remember I made that wreath from dollar store materials? YAY! Also.. I added the leftover dollar store leaves to add some fall color! This is my favorite part! I couldn't figure out what to put on that little shelf and then I found these little pumpkins in a box in my storage closet! I also got these in Logan for .50 each!

Now some of my favorite decorations I have throughout the apartment! This is the cutest Candy tin and I don't remember how much it was but I know it was Cheap! I got it last year! Remember I made this cute Pumpkin too! It was less than $4! It's hanging above my kitchen sink and makes me smile everytime I look at it!
Steve's mom gave us this cute dish towel... I know there is a stain on it... don't judge!
She also gave us this adorable smiling bat which I have hanging on the inside of my door!
Just another cute decoration I got in Logan... seriously that place is pretty amazing :) ;)
And Lastly... I saw this cute idea from a blog I often read.. thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com. you should all read it, she's the best! But I loved the idea.. had the old bottles (steve kept asking me why I was saving them and NOW I can finally say it was for a reason!) I had the scrapbook paper and I printed of the labels.. voila!

Okay I know I said I was done but there is just one more thing needed in EVERY house to make it feel like fall.....THE SMELL!!!!!!!!! YUMMMY!!

I love Fall, Love Halloween, love it all! Don't you? I would love to see your decorations!! Also.. Tomorrow I am finishing my centerpiece for my Table so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ooh, you're so creative, Lar!! I love all the decorations! I LOVE Fall, TOO!!! Holidays make everything in life so much more fun. :) CUTE background, too!!! Oh, I love you!

Jace and Dusti said...

I wish I had that talent! Those are all sooooo cute! You're so cute Lauren! I'm with Kel, I love ya too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...