Saturday, October 9, 2010

business trip to utah!

Many of you know that I run my own business, and I love it! It is hard work but totally worth the personal growth I have already seen in my life! This last trip to Utah was almost entirely for business. The majority of my time was spent with business partners etc.. and it was worth it!

I found my first business partner (MY MOM!), and she found hers! There are 3 of us on the team now and it is so exciting to see your business expand like that! I know it will only continue to do so! The 3 of us have been working hard, and I know we will all reach our goals. Gosh, it feels great to be in control of my future. I don't have to wonder... what will I be doing in 5 years? I KNOW where I will be in 5 years. I will be driving a White Mercedes Benz and living in a home I OWN! I am so excited to see what the future holds for our little family. Bonnie and I at the Logan Bridal Fair!

It wasn't all work! I did get to spend some great time with my family, and many of them came to support me in my business efforts and I just want to say THANK YOU! I got to spend a little bit of time with my cute nieces and nephews... I don't think they know how much I miss their cute little faces. I got to spend quite a bit of time with my cutest of cute grandma's. We talked, laughed, and watched "The Scarlet Pimpernel!" If you haven't seen that classic, you should... definite chick flick, and I love every minute of it. I also got to spend time in Logan which was heavenly, since we all know how I feel about that place. I ate my favorite sandwich, went shopping at the Utah State Bookstore, got Aggie apparel for sweet baby Angel girl (thanks Whitney and Alex!), and of course spent time with these two cuties! (this was them showing how sad they were that Steve wasn't there to play with us.)

And of course, just to show you how already our baby is a "true" aggie! I'm such a nerd!

It was a great trip!

1 comment:

Michelle Montgomery said...

Oh I am so glad you enjoyed it! It is seriously such a simple recipe, but so tasty!

It looks like you had a fun little trip to Utah. Congrats on you business success thus far.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...