Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tour De France!




That's right, this year I have been a Tour De France fanatic! Steve and I get up early every morning just so we can watch it and cheer for the one and only Lance Armstong. I know I can already hear half of you saying things like...." He totally does drugs, they just can't catch him" and "He dated Mary Kate Olsen, that's disgustin!" And so many other things. I don't agree with half the things he has done with his life,and I don't believe he has used drugs, I just think he is an amazing athlete! After 4 years he is still Amazing and I hope he wins it all....AGAIN! Go Lance! Livestrong!

5 comments:

Dustin said...

You leave Lance out of this. That man has done more with one testicle than you or I could do with three!

Travis and Addie said...

He is a freak of an athlete and I love him too!

Kelly Jean said...

Atta girl. He's talented & that's all that matters. Just like Michael Jackson. :)

Mercedes said...

Hi Lauren!

I love you blog! I just wanted to check in with you to see how things are going. We should chat sometime. We can take turns pumping each other up!

PS I have been using the FC5 stuff since Bonnie gave me the kit in Chicago. You should see my skin. I look like a different person. The stuff doesn't just smell good it actually works!!!

Kasi French said...

Dear Lauren and Stevie ~ I miss you both! The end.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...