A couple of weeks ago, The boys were going to go to Fathers and Sons Campout so Steve's Sister and Mom and I were going to Watch Anne of Green Gables. the Campout was canceled because of weather but we told the boys that they couldn't ruin our fun!!! So the boys went out and us girls had a blast watching this wonderful classic!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Anne of Green Gables
For those of you who have not seen Anne of Green Gables, it is one of my all time favorite movies! I have such fond memories of watching it with my sister and my mom. I love Anne with an E! Seriously, This movie makes me so happy inside!
A couple of weeks ago, The boys were going to go to Fathers and Sons Campout so Steve's Sister and Mom and I were going to Watch Anne of Green Gables. the Campout was canceled because of weather but we told the boys that they couldn't ruin our fun!!! So the boys went out and us girls had a blast watching this wonderful classic!
Steve's Dad came in at the end and ruined all our fun, haha no only kidding!
Me and Jo Jo being weird as usual.
What a cute girl Jordan is!!
A couple of weeks ago, The boys were going to go to Fathers and Sons Campout so Steve's Sister and Mom and I were going to Watch Anne of Green Gables. the Campout was canceled because of weather but we told the boys that they couldn't ruin our fun!!! So the boys went out and us girls had a blast watching this wonderful classic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anne of Green Gables is my favorite movie!!
Post a Comment