Thursday, December 4, 2008

Travis and Addie



My good friend Addie got married this week! She looked gorgeous!!!! It was fun to go to their wedding dinner, see all their cute pictures and then to see them at the reception after they were finally married! I wish I could have been at the actual wedding, unfortunately school got in the way.

Addie and I have been friends since 5th grade, but we became the bestest of friends our Senior year of highschool when we had AP calculus together. We would spend hours and hours trying to figure out this dumb equation that we had to come up with......ugh, it was terrible, but we became good friends and I have loved her like a sister ever since. We were able to talk about everything with one another and we have a lot of good memories together. She helped me out through a lot of tough times and I will always be grateful to her for her goodness and her patience with me.

Her and Travis are wonderful! I am so happy for them both, it makes me think back to my wedding day (over 6 months ago.....crazy!!!) and what a perfect day it was for Steve and I....our lives have been so wonderful since that day and we have grown so much! I love being married and I am so excited for Travis and Addie!!! I know they will love it too!!! Steve and I love them and we are excited to go on dates and have fun with them!!!

We love you Travis and Addie!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

4 comments:

Michelle Montgomery said...

Oh Lauren, I just love you. It was good to see you the other week at Church...I wish I got to see you and everyone more often! Seeing this post makes me sad I missed Addie's wedding. (I had school that night, darnit!) But it looks like it turned out wonderful. I hope you're having a happy holiday! Luv ya!

Christine Frandsen said...

ha ha,
good old AP Calc...
Marriage really is the bomb.
I hope your doing well!

Travis and Addie said...

laur I love you so much! THank you for coming and making the sacrifice to drive down 2 separate nights. i loved seeing you and can't wait to come up to logan soon so we can hang out more. You're incredible and i love you!

The Burgeners said...

Hey can I get your address down there in Logan so that I can mail you guys a Christmas card...thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...