Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our oh so cozy apartment!!

Last Saturday I came home from work and Steve says to me. "Let's go play!" I hated to be the bearer of bad news and tell him that we couldn't go play because we had to clean, and I mean really clean the apartment. He was not very happy about that idea but it didn't take him long to jump up and clean too! After we had cleaned the aparment I wanted to take some pictures of it so some of you could see what our apartment looks like. We love our place and it always feels like home! It's our little safe haven from the world. So......introducing......the Rule Palace!!!
Here it our teeny Kitchen. Don't ask me how I cook in it, but it always seems to work out.

Our dining room, that happens to be in the same room as the living room and the kitchen. hehe. I know the walls are bare right now, we have a picture of the temple we want to put up there, but we don't have a frame for it yet.
My red couch!!!! I love red, and I love the couch!!!

Our cute Bed!

So there is our apartment, mostly. If you are wondering what that smokey look is in the picture, that would be Steve's humidifier, he says he would die without it. Anyway, we love our home!!

4 comments:

Scott said...

fun to see pics. your place is darling--way more decorated than my house!

Matt and Liz said...

Love it! It looks like a lauren house.... cute. Thanks for posting pics. Fun to see it.

Meggara said...

hahahaha a humidifier steve? why are you my mom haha. sick.

Kasi French said...

SO SO SO cozy! I love the humidifier ~ us MidWesterners need some type of moisture to survive in the desert!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...