Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life as Newlyweds...


Life has been wonderful the past month since we have been married. Right after the honeymoon we both got terribly sick and our lives were pathetic, but good. We both spent all day in bed sneezing, coughing, sour throating, and blowing our noses. It lasted for 2 weeks and we still have lingering symptoms, but it's all good. We searched and searched and searched for jobs and I finally got one. I work at a marketing agency for Wyndham resorts so if you want a free vacation, let me know and I'll get one for you! I don't mind my job but I do work from 3-9 M-F and then Saturday mornings. Steve is currently attending summer school. He has two accelerated classes and they are definitely keeping him busy. Since I work nights, He always has dinner for me when I come home, I feel like we've switched roles! He is so good to me though, I coudln't have asked for a better husband! Before I started to work, I was fulfilling my wifely duties and making him dinner every night! I sort of miss doing that for him.


Our daily routines consist of him going to school, me sleeping in! hehe....., I get up clean the apartment, he comes home we eat lunch, spend the afternoon together, I go to work, he does homework and makes dinner, I come home, we eat dinner, and then we usually do more homework and we always go on a walk! We love walks! We are so happy!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Yea Blogger girl! Glad to have you in our "club"...
I love walks too. It has become so much of us to go on walks (I think we are known in our neighborhood as the "walkers")
Glad life is treating you well. See you at Lake Powell???

Kelly Jean said...

Ah, sounds like paradise! That's so great!! And all in good time you'll be able to play the wife role again ;) Way to be the bread-winner! You're so cute. I love you two!!

shariwrites said...

This is fun, Laur. I'll put a link on my blog to yours. Yea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...