Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'll be Home for Christmas!

This week my mind has been filled with songs such as "I'll be home for Christmas" and "Home for the Holiday" because let's face it...there really is no place like home for the holidays! And it's been 3 years since I have been home with my family for Christmas and FINALLY I get to go home this year! Olivia will spend her first Christmas surrounded by lots of people of love her and can share in her excitement!

I know she won't really know what's going on but I know that she will absolutely LOVE ripping up wrapping paper and eating as much of it as she can before I stop her. She will LOVE my mom's Christmas trees, the beautiful Christmas music that will be heard throughout the house, and the time spent with her grandparents!

Can't wait to see MY DADDY!
Oh I feel so grateful......There is no place like Home!

3 comments:

*ehu. said...

Awww, I love your Dad and miss your parents!! Please give them my warmest love and Christmas wishes when you see them!!

TheCoys said...

I'm glad you get to be home with your family. Does that mean we'll get to see you on Monday's family party at Grandma Simms!?

Brooke said...

That's awesome :) I got to go home too. We actually drove by your house on Christmas Eve on our way back to Provo (a little travel down memory lane). I would have knocked and said hi if it wasn't so late, and it wasn't Christmas Eve. Hope you had fun :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...