We spent a lot of time With Grandma Tracey. We love Grandma Tracey. We went to look at shops and ate yummy food. We played and talked lots and lots. I love watching her interact with Olivia. I love spending time with my mommy. We went to see the Witches at Gardner village which was fun!
![]() |
| Smiling at Aunt Megan |
![]() |
| Heaven. |
We went out to Lunch on Halloween with friends from Highschool. Thanks for taking the initiative Megan and making this lunch happen. We had a great time! I didn't get a picture of the whole group, could someone please email me that picture? But Olivia and Megan got to meet. It was only fair, since Megan had been dreaming of meeting Olivia ;) They instantly took to one another.
I took Olivia Trick or Treating with some of her cousins. We only went to a few houses but I wanted to say that she had done it! She looked so cute as a monarch butterfly. So so stinkin' adorable! And I was so original and wore a witch's hat and called it good! Yes, I'm one of those parents.
![]() |
| Grandpa and the grandkids |
I went to visit my good friend Betsy whom I talked about in Yesterday's post. It was so so so wonderful to see her. She moved into a home and it's so gorgeous and filled with her personality.
My sister in law Brittany invited us to go the Children's museum and it was so cute. Olivia had fun and I had fun watching her!
![]() |
| Sailing in her Boat |
![]() |
| On the truck |
![]() |
| beep beep! |
We did so much while we were there but this was just a brief snippet of our fun vacay to Utah. We miss you guys!!














2 comments:
oh my goodness i just love her so much! when i saw you went out with aunt megan i was secretly hoping you were talking about me hahahah. that was so much fun to see you, we need to do it again soon! (and by soon i mean not have a four year gap like last time)
Awww, Papa Daw! He looks good! I miss him! Glad you had a wonderful time back home! :)
Post a Comment