Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Little Facts

So I was reading a blog I read pretty much everyday called Freckels In April and she did a little challenge today called 3 little facts and I thought it looked like fun!

3 Little Facts about yours truly---

1. Naps--I love them. My sweet grandpa took a nap almost everyday of his life and I like to think that I follow in his footsteps. Sadly, reality kicks in and I don't get to take one everyday but I always wish that I could. I love me a good nap!

2. Day Dreams-- I day dream about being on Broadway. Or singing broadway material in front of a huge audience. I don't really want to be a broadway singer-I don't want that lifestyle and I wouldn't change a thing about my life but it's fun to have fantasies isn't it?

3. Excitement--I get overly excited to get the mail...pretty much on a daily basis. hehe!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Steph H said...

It's all about the little things that make us happy, right?

Anonymous said...

I love naps too but never seem to get time to sneak one in!!!!

Kelly Jean said...

I definitely support daydreaming. :)

And getting excited over the mail??! We ARE sisters!

his little lady said...

day dreaming is seriously the best! i do it all the time. i think it's time to start acting on those day dreams though!! ;)
xo TJ

Rebecca said...

Haha. I love these! I'm the same way about mail. Getting mail is so fun! It just doesn't happen often enough. And singing on broadway would be amazing! If you could be in any show, which would you choose? Thanks for linking up dear!

RebeccawithanR

Christine Frandsen said...

I like your new background, what happy colors! And I'm doing some blog catching up and I can't believe Olivia's hair - it is awesome and she is beauuuutiful.

I don't get too excited about checking the real mail (because I always forget to do that), but an email or blog comment pretty much makes my day. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...