Monday, September 26, 2011

Mover and a Shaker

As of Saturday Olivia is officially a crawler. I can't believe it!

I was playing with her on the floor and we were practicing. I put some sunglasses out in front of her as motivation. She would move her arms and I moved her knees for her....then I stopped doing it thinking she would just fall onto her tummy like she usually does, only, she didn't. SHE KEPT GOING.

I was so proud of her! I think it's amazing that one second they don't do something and the next they do! HAH...she has already gotten thing she shouldn't and I have to watch her like a hawk, and I love it!

Way to go big girl! Oh the places you'll go!!!

(I still can't find my camera...I have another camera so I've taken lots of pictures, but I don't have a cord to connect it to the computer.)

4 comments:

Blake and Kathryn said...

OH SO FUN!! Can I just say, Olivia is BEAUTIFUL! What a fun, exciting day! Watch out mama! Here she comes! :o)

Kelly Jean said...

Woohoo!!! :) :)

Emily said...

Oh how sweet. Funny how fast they get after they get the hang of it!
x

Becca Bertotti said...

Aw, so sweet ... she'll be taking off all over the place in no time! And, thank you so much for your kind comment about my Fall fireplace ... I really appreciate it! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...