Friday, September 30, 2011

A Fall Drive.

I love the fall. Yesterday we really got to enjoy it. Here in the valley the trees are just barely beginning to change and the temperature really hasn't fell fallish at all. We want it to be cool out already!

Oh My sweet sweet baby girl. 
We found a remedy. We drove to the other side of the mountain and then drove up the mountain where it smells of pine trees and...FALL. The trees were beautiful. Olivia always loves to be outside, however she didn't really enjoy the drive over there or the drive back. All in all though, she did pretty well.


As I look at these pictures I can't help but be so grateful we captured these precious moments. A beautiful day in the Q with my two beautiful people. We laughed and did all that we could to make our bean smile for pictures.

Just her and her daddy! 
She giggled lots and thought the wind was pretty awesome. She kept making cute funny noises every time it would hit her in the face. Priceless.
She's such a little ham. 

 It was beautiful and it gets me excited to enjoy the rest of the fall!!!



4 comments:

Meggara said...

so now that i dreamed about meeting olivia i just want to everyday! she is getting cuter and cuter and i'm obsessed with her dark hair. and that first collage with the picture of you holding her - her smile in it makes me want to eat her right up!! and i love your jacket. and the fall. and i guess this post because i can't stop saying things about it. the end.

Rachel said...

What a fun day! I am so so excited for fall this year. And, I looooove your yellow jacket. Perfect for fall.

Kelly Jean said...

Oh, I LOVE all the pictures, Lar!!! So cute! What a beautiful family :) And guess what??? I got a new jacket that SAME COLOR! Ah! YES!!!! I've been holding off wearing it, cause it's not chilly enough yet... but one of these days it'll make its debut. Basically what I'm saying is, great minds... :)

Brooke said...

Laur these are great!! LOVE the leaves, LOVE your hair, LOVE your hair color, LOVE your yellow outfit, LOVE looking at Olivia's cute cheeks... JUST LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...