Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life.

1. Made a delicious Spicy Alfredo dish and it was divine.
2. Moved to a 2 bedroom apartment. FINALLY...after being married for over 3 years and having a baby, it's about time don't you think?
3. Feel like I can breathe again now that we are moved into said apartment.
4. Olivia slept 6 hours straight the other night. Hasn't done it again since but she is doing much better!
5. Loving having my own business and controlling my schedule.
6. Talked with the dearest friend who is going through a lot right now. Think about her often.6. Made a delicious spicy alfredo dish that was divine.
7. Watched Pride and Predjudice and Sense and Sensibility and now I am in Jane Austen Land.
8. I'm busy decorating my apartment in my head...can't wait until I finally decide what I want to do and do it for real.
9. Getting excited for my brother Cam and parents to visit in less than 2 weeks!!
10. Love the weather here in ABQ.

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

YAY for the 2-bedroom apt!! Can't wait to see pictures!

I love Sense & Sensibility!!!! AH! I need to watch that one again.

Have you had success with uploading photos? Let me know if you need more help!

Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...