Friday, August 27, 2010

ultrasound pics!!!

SO I don't have a printer or a scanner so I had to go to the UPS store to scan in these photos and then they scanned in the wrong way... so you'll have to tilt your head to see my precious baby girl! Doesn't she have the cutest little profile?!?!? But I think my favorite photo is her looking up at me with those precious BIG eyes over the top of her head....she kept doing that during the ultrasound. We just love her so much!!!

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

I don't think I've ever seen eyes in an ultrasound!! (Not that I study ultrasounds..) Ah!! DARLING! Sooo adorable.

Matt and Liz said...

I'm so excited for you two! She will be a beautiful baby girl. I hope she has dark brown hair just like her Aunt Liz! ;) Yay for you guys. Now move back to Utah so we can be with that cute baby when she's born! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...