For the 4th of July Weekend we drove to Michigan! I love going to Michigan because it is so relaxing.....we wake up late, eat food, fish, watch movies, and just enjoy each other's company! We all need vacations like this!! On the 3rd.. we did our fireworks. ILLEGAL fireworks might I add, and the boys had a blast with them. Thankfully, no one lost any fingers! They were beautiful. I LOVE fireworks, something about how beautiful and miraculous they are!
When we came back from Michigan...we had a real TREAT! We went down to the city with his family and guess who we got to spend time with while there? THE WAYNE'S!!! They are so wonderful...and it was wonderful to see them. It's been a long time! We went to Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder..So delicious, then got some Garrett's popcorn (also wonderful) and went on the River Tour! We had a blast with both the Fam and the Waynesters!
As I've already talked about...coming home from Vacation was not as fun since that is when the stomach flu hit me...tossing your cookies in an airport is really NOT my idea of fun! But overall the vacation was too much fun and we are so happy we were able to go!! CHICAGO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment