Life is crazy. When you are left on your own you realize how many things you take for granted. I have never missed anyone more than how much I miss my husband. I have my good days and I have my bad days but life really is such a blessing.
I am grateful for this experience no matter how hard it has been for me. I have proven to myself that I can do hard things!!! I CAN DO HARD THINGS!!! Obviously, I have not done anything on my own. I have a wonderful family who is extremely supportive, I have a wonderful husband who talks to me on the phone multiple times a day, I have amazing friends (especially the Putnams) who have been there for me...always exactly when I need them, I have wonderful visiting teachers, and a wonderful visiting teaching companion (My testimony of Visiting Teaching has grown so much over the past couple of months!), but most importantly I have a Heavenly Father who LOVES me. I could never have made it through this much without him. I am so grateful for prayer and the power of it, I am grateful for Him so much. Life really is wonderful, don't take anything for granted, embrace what you have and love every minute of this journey on earth....even if it is hard sometimes!
2 comments:
You're so strong, Lar! Really - good job for facing this hard chapter head-on. That's so amazing to me! You're incredible!! Love you!!
I'm so impressed with you, Lauren, and what a great attitude you have about such a tough situation!
Post a Comment