Monday, May 11, 2009
Life..
Life is good! Steve and I have just been busy unpacking our stuff here at Steve's parents place, looking for jobs, and living with his family! On Saturday we went o David's track meet and he did great! The wind was blowing extremely hard and yet David still pulled out to personal records for himself. It was great to be there to cheer him on. I really wish I would have done track in high school. Mother's day was good. I missed my mommy though. She is the best mother in the whole world and it was great to talk to her on the phone! We made dinner for Steve's mom and she really appreciated it. Well that's really all that is going on here....life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you Larayray.
One of these days we'll talk :)
In the meantime, I hope you're LOVING your new life!!!
Post a Comment