Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ode to Kelaylay!!!

This past weekend was amazing!! Two of my wonderful friends came up to Logan. Brooke came up because she is on institute Council and they had a retreat up to Logan. We went to ice cream and talked about her missionary who comes home on Wednesday!!!! I hadn't seen her since my wedding day so it was a blast to catch up!!!

Kelly came up too! I showed her my cute apaprtment, we laughed a lot about silly things and talked about old times! We went to Wendy's for lunch and had a wendy's worker hand us mints and ask if we wanted refills or if there was anything else we needed. (Does that ever happen at a wendy's?) She also talked with me while I made banana bread! I had so much fun with her!!! Love you Kel!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ah, Larayray!! It was so so good to play with you 2 days in a row!!! I NUV YOU!!!! (You know how to read that... :)) and CUTE BLOG!! Love the new look.
PS - I'm thinking we might be neighbors in a couple months.

Steph H said...

Ah both my sister together again at last! Wish I could've played too! I love you two.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...