Thursday, October 30, 2008
Best Husband In the World!
I just want to say how much I love my husband! He really is the best!! He is the most patient, caring, sensitive, handsome, funny, energetic!,spiritual, and loving person I have ever known! Every morning (he hasn't missed a day) he tells me that I am the most beautiful girl in the whole world and that he loves me with all of his heart, what more could I ask for? The last five months of my life have been the best ever!!! He is always making me laugh, and helping me de-stress!! I couldn't ask for a better man!! I hope I am as good of a wife as he is a good husband! I love you Steven Charles Rule!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YES!!!
Right back at you sweetie PIE!!!
I'm so happy to see you so happy, Lars :) I'm glad you married someone that treats you so well.
i'm SO glad you're coming this weekend!
Ah, I love you two!! I'm kind of way excited to see Grandpa Steve and Grandma Lauren.
Post a Comment